2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

here is 2 more projects that I'm finishing up on..

The buggie is painted bass boat red metal flake house of color. with everything being done ground up.

The 72 super has had everything from comp[lete new wire harness,floor pans body and pant, to new interior done by my lovely and talented wife.

Kafertoys

"ground up" doesn't start without a separation...

Polish all those swirl marks out of that red scuff and squirt... paintman my ass...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

that explains alot.... maybe stop at a bodyshop before you drage them from the junkyard to the show..

I haven't bothered to tour the facilites at GEX either, guess they must be a reputable company with the highest quality standards... well, that would be how it is in MarioLand... (can you really "see" something that is non-existant?)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

With the looks of you cars you haven't visited any restoration shops.

You talk and talk and still its nothing ....lol ....

Reply to
Kafertoys

Facts stand on their own... you're a liar, a cheat and a thief. Nothing you say will change this, unless you have printed documentation of giving Joan back her nine grand in stolen funds for a half-ass slop bucket of a bondo-caked lat model Bug.

Reply to
ryan68bug

and yet my car doesn't have rust holes coverd with bondo and fisheyed paint, like your RESTORATION of Joan's car.... you have no credibility and really no room to even speak about anyone's car... you've demonstrated you are an expert at stealing money from innocent folks and doing work that is lower quality than the first timer in their backyard... even your show ghia shows the signs of rust bubbling through the two year old paint.. you are a hack, a joke, and everyone but you knows it... hell I think you even know it, but would rather die than admit you've been blowing smoke for so long.... when did *I* claim to do show winning work, or brag on my cars? Like you do... tell us again about your show 64...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

this is one of my favorites:
Mariblow, when it comes to "walking the walk" you walk with a major limp... lets discuss your work above, do you have the "BALLS"? I'm hoping that Kelly will bring Joan's car to a show this summer, I will attend... Will you have the "BALLS" to stand by your work and talk shit about me right to my face? Vegas wouldn't even take those odds...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You're just wasting your time with this. You need to be able to speak bondoeese or methheadeese to communicate with that dumb ass.

Reply to
rjmacres

not a waste of time at all.. .his refusal to talk about the fine examples of HIS WORK that I posted say all that needs to be said.... as I said, he talks, but when he tries to walk the walk, he has a major limp.... the pictures don't lie, he on the other hand has become an expert at lying... and like everything else, he isn't even very good at that...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey Retard do you have the balls to bet that I didn't do Joans beetle?

I will put my 64 beetle that is a multi show winner against your ragged out VW's.

Who doesn't have the walk now?

I've never seen someone whine and bitch about something they have nothing toi do with more then you. you really have issues.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario, you accepted and cashed the checks. If you didn't do the work, who did ? You've been asked that before but never answered the question.

Reply to
rjmacres

well, isn't that the pothead calling the kettle black... Your business, which you are listed as owner of, did the work.. you are Vintage Werks, so the work is yours... do you have the balls to stand by your business's work at a show with Joan's car? that is the only relevant question, attacking me because you can't attack the evidence is amatuer and silly... and I'm the "retard"...

multi show winner... again, your definitions don't fit reality, just like your definition of "restoration" doesn't fit any written definition.

that would still be you... care to comment on the pictures of Joan's car... after all you are a professional restorationist, you should be able to guage the work and offer up your expertise.... (I almost made it through typing that without laughing... almost) Will you stand by your business's work at a show? I'm gonna bet you will run and hide like the last time... doesn't take much in the way of "balls" to be a pussy.

the only issue I have is your refuseal to stand behind your business's work... no, it's YOUR work, and you admitted as much in IM's... I don't like a liar, and you are a grade A liar... that is the real issue.... stand up and defend your work or shut the f*ck up... pussy

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

he accepted and cashed checks for work he claimed to be done that wasn't... that's evident in the scans of the invoices that Remco posted... he's a theif and a liar and doesn't have the "balls" to back up his work, or all the chin-music he's been playing for us... he's a lying pussy... I'll tell him when i see him, I actually have "balls" unlike him.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

What part of I'm still playing with VW's every day do you fail to understand . and things are great here have you checked out the pictures of the cars I'm doing

and know I have a sail boat that I plan on sailing to the caribbian soon. Got it from a customer that wants to help with a dream of mine. life is good

hows life going for you? Hope the family is well

Reply to
Kafertoys

seen plenty of pictures.... and you refuse to even talk about them.... lots of them on Kelly's site... you were real damn quick to try to talk about Kelly's work, but you refuse to talk about yours.... how odd..

where?

Us honest folks are doing well, as always..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You still didn't answer any of the questions.

Reply to
rjmacres

Yep, this pretty well sums him up.

rjmacres

"I don't handle the paperwork, I do the work"

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

this adds to the sum:

don't expect him to talk about this masterpiece...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yep, this pretty well sums him up.

Now that's just ugly.