2008 VW Calendar Photos

Hi all

last year I asked for help to choose some photos for a VW calendar I was working on, I had a great response and lots of positive feedback, Thanks for that.

Circumstances prevented me from finishing the calendar in 06.

But I have finished it now for 2008.

If any one would be interested in seeing the results I have all the photos on my website

and I have a special webpage for VW clubs & groups vwclub.surfingart.com.au that you are all welcome to.

All photos are from Australia so the RHD may look a little unusual to some :)

cheers & happy 2008

Peter

Reply to
pete

John

Very cool - thanks! I ordered one just now.

Just under $15 delivered to the US is about what one'd pay for a calendar in the store, if they even carry ACVW calendars.

Reply to
Remco

ACVW's are a terrible way to spend your extra time and income...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I like looking at them at work. They won't let me work on by bug there for some reason.. ;)

Reply to
Remco

wouldn't be a bad idea to quit that job....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

:D Yeah, huh?

Reply to