3 bodies full of parts FS

I posted this before: more important now. I have three bodies full of parts (new & used) 60 miles above Atlanta off of I-85. They need to go. My friend (the owner) says to pull the good parts & haul them for scrap, if no one wants them. The parts are also FS. Email me if you're looking for a good body to build, or parts (no complete engines). Come look & we'll dig out the parts & go through them. I also have a nice body w/fiberglass flared fenders, aluminum wheels, & ft. disc brakes. $500 obo. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver