5 bolt lug bolts

Hi all,

I need some lugbolts for the older 5 bolt beetle rims. My supplier cant get any, and I'm wondering if there are other VW's that used the same bolt? I could go to the auto wreckers after work and get some from a Jetta, Rabbit, Audi etc.

Thanks.

Ryan.

Reply to
Ryan Lester

Check out

part # VWC-111-601-139 - STOCK WHEEL BOLT 12 X 1

5MM - BEETLE 46-67
Reply to
Glenn

I have already checked California Import Parts, and they only have 3 in stock.

I was hoping to find some before the weekend.

Ryan.

Reply to
Ryan Lester