65 kombi F/S

I have moved the 65 kombi to the shop today so its up for sale. Its in fair to good condition, it has normal rusted rockers and floor areas but would be a verygood canidate for restorationall the pop-out windows are in good working condition I don't think this has been in any accidents and except for the replaced driver door the body is straight and OG paint, so theres nothing hidden. Clean NC title< I also have parts that can go with it to make it road worthy. Email for more details.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

please post prices on FS posts....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Sorry Chris the price is going to depend on how road worthy someone would want it. I'm sure I have a good running engine I could installbut just to give a ball park its going to start at the $1500 range

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

On 07 Nov 2004 04:31:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) scribbled this interesting note:

I agree with Chris. If you have something for sale it is always a good idea to include basic information. You know, things like a detailed description as to condition, price, location, contact information, etc.

At least I try to remember to include these items when I have something for sale. Occasionally I've been known to laps on some of these things, but I almost always remember the most basic...that being the price of the thing for sale...

(And speaking of Things, if anyone is curious, the '74 Thing is slowly moving up the priority list, so the most recent offering of $4,200 as is, in the Dallas area will be going up as items [see previous postings or contact me directly for more info.] get fixed!:~)

I guess that means if anyone wants the Thing I'll have to put the battery back in it....see I've robbed the Thing of its battery until I got the '85 Celica GT-S 'Vert back up and running, which I have, and now I have to buy a battery for it so the Thing can have its battery back!:~)

John Willis

this car being offerred for sale by a guy that admittedly sold the same car twice (MY CAR), even though I have the clear title for it. Mr. Gavazzi admitted this on RAMVA months ago, and I paid for it in full and have not been reimbursed for this.

Mario is a crook, and is not to be trusted, even with a car that has a "clear title". You do not know when the car you purchase will be siezed from your possession.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

no John it is you that hasn't paid me!! why don't you post the 3 page letter you got from my lawyer tring to get you to pay me for the quality work I did plus the 59 I baught, that chased you in to a SLC court so you had whinning rights. John your trully pathetic and sooner or later people will see your greed. oh and have a nice day

Mario Vintage Werks Restorations sorry you can't please everyone

Reply to
Kafertoys

not that i care Mario, but a threatening letter from an attorney is no proof of any wrong doing...anyone can have a lawyer print up a letter for anything to anything...but it is still just a letter....had a lawyer send me a letter once...i sent if back with a big "F**K YOU" written over the print...never heard another thing of that one....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

No, Chris it wasn't a threatening letter at all it was a letter to settle this like men but John would have nothing to do with it. I could have filed for court here but I didn't think John would have come here so it would have been a waste of money. The paper I filed was done to put it on record but to me still isn't worth the paper it was printed on or the hundreds it cost me just to have filed. Chris have you ever wondered why you haven't heard any other complaints then those of John or his following, I will admit If you don't pay me for my services then your not get any further work done or your car back. I'm sure I'm not the only shop with that policy.

Mario Vintage Werks Restorations "Pay UP Sucker" Jessie James is my hero

Reply to
Kafertoys

a letter from a lawyer written based on "one side of the story" (yours). Of course he's going to write the letter, that's what you are paying him for!

I have no doubt he meant well, but the funny thing is that YOU also actually BELIEVE the s**te you are shovelling!

There is more to this story then is out right now, it's going to get good here real soon, LOL. Don't forget Mario, when you send someone an e-mail they have a copy of what you wrote, LOL. Your problem is you forget all the stories you have told to different people, so you don't know which is the truth anymore. :-D

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly
1) What happens to a customer's car when it just *poof*, disappears when in the custody of Vintagewerks Restorations aka: Mario Gavazzi during a "restoration"? How is this magic performed?

2) is selling a vehicle that is not yours to someone else, legal in North Carolina? Is it ethical?

3) Is switching VIN #s on vehicles legal in North Carolina?

4) Mario, has that VIN switching charge (I'm only asking about the van, if you are confused about which one) with the authorities in North Carolina been settled yet? What was the outcome, or is it still pending?

5) Is selling parts removed from a customer's car, and keeping the $ (without notifying the legal owner of said parts) legal and ethical in North Carolina?

6) Would any RAMVA readers like to be in possession of stolen parts, or a car with a switched VIN #?

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Most people partake in making an honest living. The Scum of Society steal from everyone they can. Caveat Emptor!

Reply to
John Connolly

HAHAHAHA! Classic. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

................Hey John? Would it be OK with you if I start pasting this post from you in to my future warnings about dealing with Mario?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Face it john your greed backfired on you, you screwed up deal with and stop whinning. the only rerason your whinning so much is because you have a following. My story hasn't changed in 4 yrs. You screwed me over on the restoration of the

63 and 59. Not to meantion not getting me the parts to finish my customers cars. Bottom line is you let people think you have it under control when all you do is set on your lazy a$$ while your wife and others do all the work you are just to happy to take credit for. Or has That changed? You can print as many lies about me as you like, that won't change anything. I could but will not (I'm not dragging anyone else in for this foolishness.)give a list of people I have talked to at shows that have told me they would never deal with you again because as soon as they disagree with you there instant scum. No Time to get over yourself and your obsession with me.

Yes John like in your case if a bill in't paid for work done then property can be sold that is the law thats why the papers were filed and how you screwed up.

Your only hope is to keep playing school games so you can be the popular kid in class, newsflash your following is dwindling.

Reply to
Kafertoys

welcome to it. The good stuff is coming too, the heat is just starting to get to the interesting level IMO

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

may I suggest a re-phrasing of your posts to incorporate the following tone:

"hahaha John, I riped you of and there's didly squat you can do about it to get your mony, because I have nothing wurth having! There are dozens of guys with judgments against me, but I'm un-collectable! You can get awarded a judgment, but U'll never see a peny! It's pretty eazy to operate this way actually. All I have to do is continu to loudly proclame that I'm misunderstood and it's actually ME that got ripped off by you (but I'm such a big person that I will be the better man and forgiv you for it, don't worry aobut it), and this actually leaves some dout in peoples minds, and the suckers keep rolling in thinking things will be different for them, most peopel can't pass up a good deal (don't tell them if it's to good to be tru it is LOL)! It's also importint to remember that if you find one person I've ripped off, and I find one person that actually got what they paid for, they cancle each other out! And peopel buy this, especially if you throw out an impotent name like Kafer Dave; see, I didn't rip him of, I'm a good guy!

Hahaha! I will continue to operate without a business license, and not pay my rent. This is a litle bit of a pain, but the $ savings is wurth it (since I do not have it anyways), I only have to move every 6 months or so becaus thats' how long it takes them to evict me, suckerz everywhere!

I continu to rip peopel off, but as long as I keep the amount under 5 figures the authorities don't mess with me, they have bigger fish to fry anyways, because I'm a small-time crook (and most people don't "mind" getting took for $50-150 to du anything about it anyways, they just mov on); that's the key to my existence, and I've found it's a pretty good way to make a meager living. I even have hired help, and they actually BELEIVE the line that I'll pay them after this next big job! No problem, there are enuf peple out of work that finding someone else only takes a coupel days anyways LOL.

Stay small, keep it all, that's my moto

PS: nevermind my unpade child support payments, and other dirty deeds, that's irrelevant. John, you are just pised because I got you and there's nothing you can do, LOL"

Mario Gavazzi aka: Kafertoys aka Vintagewerks

Reply to
John Connolly

thanks for the clarification...you have referenced the letter your lawyer sent John several times, but never hinted at what it contained...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

...................Which means that we don't know whether there ever really was a letter or even whether he even has an attorney. He is quite prolific with his own emails though and I think that he even has some clown up in Schenectady emailing me now named Shawn that I met once back several years ago.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

timmy you want to put up the title to your 77 against my 64 that the letter exsist do you? oh I forgot you just have nothing better to do but run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Mario Vintage Werks Restoration smile and have a nice day

Reply to
Kafertoys

it was a ridiculous demand letter stating that I owed him more $, and that's why he was taking 3 years to perform work he had already been paid for. Of course it was written based soley on what Mr. Gavazzi told his lawyer (one sided), a demand letter is only one perspective in any situation.

If you want verification on this, ask Gary, who was one of Mario's employees at the time. He can verify the VIN switching, stealing of customer parts, and stealing of $5k of Aircooled.Net merchandise during his tenure, of which (of course) he was not paid, and also got ripped off along with all the others.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

................No, why would I want to do that?. And besides, we'd need to be sure that the VIN matches the title on that '64. Can't be too careful, in your case.

Reply to
Tim Rogers