'68 beetle for sale...newer engine and parts

'68 VW bug. less than 5000 miles. new interior. new stereo. heat and very little rust! new parts, manuals, tools included. please call

8158142240. $7000 OBO

Here is the ad on craigslist if you want to view pictures. Please email me if you are interested!!

kt.stefani

for the asking price the "very little rust" should have been fixed...and i am partial to 68's....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I don't remember seeing any rust, but I did not crawl all over it!

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
one out of many daves

you are one up on me, i haven't seen it.......just going by description...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani