71 Bus Hitch Question

Long, long, long time since I posted here.

Anyhoo, I'm thinking about getting the old 71 Bus on the road again and using it to tow the old dirt bikes I've been working on out to the desert (~100 easy freeway miles).

Anyone have a source for a hitch? I tried aircooled.net and samba with no luck.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

I have a home made one for a 69 bus I would sell. I don't think this hitch or the bus will tow much weight though. Ron

Reply to
nanooktoo