71 Ghia - replaced brake light switch, now brake warning light is coming on intermittently

Coincidence ?

Could a faulty brake warning light switch cause that ?

I think I saw the brake warning light come on once about 25 years ago.

Thanks,

Reply to
Steve Mc

This is a silly question but, did you bleed the brakes correctly?

I use one of these: One Person Pressure Bleeder

Jim Ed

Well, thank you for the response. They did need to be bleed. I didn't know, nor was I the one that replaced it.

Thanks again,

Reply to
Steve Mc