72' super - replace antenna

Would anyone have any suggestions for me on how to replace the antenna on my 72' super? The problem I am having is getting the antenna wire back through the tiny holes. I did pull the old wire out and pulled a string with it, but the angle is so sharp I am unable to thread the new wire back through. Do I need to remove the fender to get at the area to wire properly threaded back where it was?

Thanks.

Reply to
Nellis