73 Bus, Rear Disc Brake Conversion

My father builds VW trikes. In the past he's used the rears of junked out Gias as the rear of the trike. He's started building a trike for me but this time the donor rear-end is from a '73 bus. He has no problems finding rear disc brake conversions for Gias but we're having trouble finding a disc brake conversion for a '73 bus. Anybody out there know of a quality rear disc conversion that will fit a '73 bus?

TIA,

CHRIS

Reply to
CG