73 vw convertible FOR SALE

I have a 73 beetle convertible for sale in very good to excellent shape. The kelly blue book lists the average condition vehicle at 6k and the excellent condition at 9k. I need to get 6500...and that is quite a bargain for this car.

Let me know if you're interested.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Aaron

It might peak interest if you gav a location too.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®