'74 windshild wipers

I bought a 74 bug last week. All was working well the last time I drove it. I parked it for 3 days and when I went to drive it again the wipers no longer work. I checked the fuses and all looks good there. Any suggestions for me to try while I wait for some repair books I ordered to arrive?? After all... windshild wipers are a MUST in Seattle!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Reply to
Wily Fant via CarKB.com

Download diagram here;

Simplified diagram on my web site also.

Don't be fooled by fuses that "look" good; they are often corroded.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim