77 Bus Window Seal Kit???

Does anyone know if and where I could buy a complete set of window seals for a 77 Transporter? I have to replace them all and would prefer to find a "package price" if one exists. On that same note, I've got rust around the frames on almost all the windows and any helpful advice on how best to deal with this rust is appreciated. I don't mind spending time on the repair, but I don't have alot of special equipment. I'm considering buying a compressor and sand blaster. Is this the preferred method? Anyway, thanks for any and all good advice.

Rob.

Reply to
Rob

I just recently sent my '74 westy to the body shop for rust repair/paint job. I wanted to replace every seal in every window and door, so I looked everywhere. I ended up getting seals from

They have "seal kits" but most of them also include door seals which you didn't mention that you needed. I wanted to replace everything, so it worked out well for me.

I've been doing a lot of searching though, and I can tell you that you will find everything that you'll need (seal-wise) at one of these three sites:

don't know anything about how best to get rid of your rust. Mine is being grinded out and having new metal welded in.... don't know about you, but this is way beyond what I'm qualified to get into!

Reply to
jmiller