A Stunning VW Trident T4 Motorhome for Sale

A friend of mine has a really stunning VW Trident T4 Motorhome for sale which he has meticulously cared for since new. It is completely immaculate, white, a 1997 model, and has done just 27,000 miles from new.

He is looking for offers in the region of £15,500

I have prepared a brief web page for him, providing full details on my homepage (tesco homepage-very basic html-no risky content) and the link together with contact details are as follows:

I would thoroughly recommend that anyone looking or interested take a brief look. I hope that the photo gallery and details provided will give a good indication of the literally stunning quality of this vehicle.

many thanks

paule

ps if you are interested please use the contact details provided on the webpage using the link provided above.

Reply to
paule

"paule" schreef in bericht news:nhUJh.3986$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-win.ntli.net...

A: wrong newsgroup B: you might be better of at