AC bum needs ride to get car...

Hey everyone... I found the 74 Super I have been looking for. The only problem is it lives far south of me in Atlanta. I am trying to avoid catching the Dog Bus and save some money so if anyone is heading from the Chicago area in the next few days towards Atlanta please drop me a line at snipped-for-privacy@SPAMyahoo.com. I am flexible on times/dates and can chip in on gas money. Need to leave by October 21. Thanks. Bird out..

Reply to
runbird