Air Cooled Forum?

Looking to get an account at a good air-cooled online forum. Anyone know of any that are worth joining? Thanks a ton!

Reply to
psy

David Gravereaux

Check out thesamba.com , I was referred to it very recently and am impressed with the quantity and quality of what I've seen so far. I didn't spend much time in the forums but this place looks to be the real deal, if you know what I mean.

Chris

74SB (for sale)
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Both of those look like great suggestions. Thank you! Funny thing is I am so used to drooling over the pics at thesamba that I never even noticed the "forum" section.

Reply to
psy

How about this one that you posted on. It is a good forum. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I agree. I come here every 100 years or so. : ) Actually looking for a PHP-based forum, however.

-Bill 66 Beetle

Reply to
psy

if ur in tx you can try

they have several chapters in tx... dallas, san antonio, el paso, austin, houston etc... lots of pics , video of races, message board, etc

i suppose anyone could join, but alot of the message threads are from people who personally know each other so it's easy to get lost in the thread

Reply to
Skipnkuf

How does a forum being PHP-based make the information on it better? The animated smileys maybe?

If it helps, I can sometimes reply using PHP-code to your questions=20 on this forum.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Just out trolling? Looking for an argument? You won't find it here, wiseass.

Reply to
psy

Sounds good. Thanks!

Reply to
psy

On Fri, 21 May 2004 02:05:28 -0600, psy ran around screaming and yelling:

somehow i get the feeling its not Olli that is "looking for an arguement".... JT(who thinks "PSY" should find a forum to join_)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

But he called my ass wise. That's good. If my ass is wise, my head must be excellent. *Pffffft*

Ok. It's friday and I'm getting home from work soon...

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I seriously doubt that was Olli's intention, hothead.

Reply to
Shaggie

Travis, I'm dissapointed. We had a great e-mail/NG conversation awhile back when you originally got your red baja. I thought you a pretty good guy at the time. Now you are calling me names without provocation. You silly guy, you. No harm, no foul I suppose. I'm sure you forgot that we had gotten along back then. That's easily done online. As far as "Olli" goes, I couldn't care less what his intention may have been. He was being a smartguy and I called him on it. He can fall off a cliff for all I care. I'm not interested in the NG drama. I did see on your site that you now have a rail. That sounds like fun. If I had more money and more time I wouldn't mind getting one as well. For now I'm sticking with an old 66 bug that is pretty plain-jane. Got a little show that I'll be going to tomorrow. Should be fun. Adios...

Reply to
psy

Don't preach to me. Here's the conversation you conveniently deleted:

You called Olli a wiseass without provocation. I called you a hothead afterwards because that's what you were acting like. You thought I was a pretty good guy at the time long ago but now you don't because I told you I thought Olli probably didn't intend what you thought and called you a hothead after you called him a wiseass? What....ever.

He probably wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, either. What's your point?

No you didn't because I don't. I have a Jeep. I'm also not interested in the drama and particularly not interested in having someone kiss my ass trying to relate to a project I don't even have after they give me some condescending BS about how they're disappointed in me blah blah blah. There's a quote on the tip of my tongue about not letting a door hit an ass on the way out...

Reply to
Shaggie

Wow. Hothead.

Reply to
psy

On Fri, 21 May 2004 14:10:39 +0300, "Olli Lammi" ran around screaming and yelling:

well i guess he is just jealous...seems his head and ass are equally "dumb".... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:18:08 -0600, psy scribbled this interesting note:

Its the only way he can keep his blood pressure down after eating all those pork rinds!:~)

John Willis

Yep. Snorting that cocaine and holding my breath just wasn't doing it for me. ;-) (referring to another thread...)

Reply to
Shaggie

Hey, hey guys. Please, no fighting over me. I'm at your service,=20 just one at a time. ;)

Well, propably I wouldn't piss, but if a fellow would actually be on = fire,=20 I'd help him.=20

Originally my post that pissed off "psy" was to wonder, why he was=20 looking for a PHP-VW-forum, when I think we have one fine forum here with a lot of knowledgeable people.

Then I inserted the Fweem-PHP-example in the end, which was more or less my finnish-twisted-sofware-professional-sick-humour. Sorry, tripped again here when using my sense of humour. I should have learned the previous times I did that.

I recommend a nice looooooong fweeming session with his Beetle to relax a bit.

Reply to
Olli Lammi