Air cooled in Albuquerque wheel alignment special.

To all my fellow air cooled friends in Albuquerque New Mexico, or to anyone who cares to make the trip, I offer a full four wheel thrust alignment at whole sale price of $49.95 plus tax to anyone with a Air cooled Volkswagen product, if any work needs to be done you are welcome to do it your self and get one recheck for the same original price, ICAR,ASE, Ford factory trained and certified. Douglas

Reply to
Douglas