Aircooled VW ads

Remember the old ad that someone did about if Ted Kennedy had driven a Volkswagen, he would be president today. Here is another one that I had not seen.

And here is the Ted Kennedy ad.

Bill Berckman

Friday, February 11 2005, @ 9:04 AM (-0800 GMT)

Thank you for posting these !! I have a few OTHERS like them on my "car for sale" web site. You might like them!

Jim

Jim

Thank you. We had a Corvair in those days and we, too, had more than a few people to go to the trunk for the engine.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau