All this Mario bullshit

Could you please stop it, it's ridiculous. You are killing what's left of Ramva with all your "Mario this, Mario that, Mario is an ass-hat" replies in all the threads. Let it go already, it's all you who keep posting these meaningless slams who look stupid.

I am tired of seeing Mario pulled into threads that have nothing to do with him, and someone always posting the same bullshit replies to any and all posts that do have something to do with him.

I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling something here, that's all.

Really... each and every post you made is still here for anyone to read, they don't go anywhere. They STAY here for all to read. Damn near forever. You don't need to repeat the same shit every day.

Now shut the f*ck up and let this place be a VW discussion group.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hear, hear!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Amen.

Reply to
Andy

Thank you.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Thanks Jan. I agree. I have kind of checked out and partly because of things like this.

Reply to
Funkie

Jan,

If you ever come to Uganda, all the beers you take are on me :)

Joseph

Reply to
klashniv

LOL, I'll keep that in mind :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Long live the king! Long live the king!

hehehe, hi Jan, long time no see...

Karls

Reply to
Karls

The "same shit" NEEDS to be repeated every single time Mario pops up.

Jan, if your time on the internet has taught you one thing, that one thing should be that few people bother to do a search on a forum. It's far easier for most people to just ask the same question that's been asked over and over. Someone reading this group for the first time may see some of Mario's "helpful" posts that are not rebutted and be duped into doing business with him because they didn't bother to do a search on him. I, for one, do not want to see that happen given his abysmal track record.

So in my opinion, at minimum, his history needs to be noted at least once in any thread that he posts in. Like David said, the only reason he posts here is that it is unmoderated and he cannot be banned from here. Mario was gone from RAMVA for a long time and only came back here to be "helpful" after he was kicked off of most of the web-based forums.

We should not shut the f*ck up until we shut Mario the f*ck up.

Reply to
Scott H

JUST IGNORE Mario!!! Yes post the truth ONCE, but don't beat the regulars or even the first-timers to death with it! AND stop goating Mario so that this thread last 100 times longer than it needs to! We have heard this sh#t before many times and you are really only making Mario more infamous. Don't be pulled down to his level, be an example and be a leader. Warn the first-timers ONCE and then drop it please! JUST IGNORE Mario!!! ;-) If the first-timers don't get warned at least once and they still get burned by someone then it is their fault for not doing some research! IGNORE Mario, and don't drive the regulars away.

Kill this thread and all others that are not truly VWAC related! OK I am off this topic and back on REAL VW stuff.

JMHO! later, (One out of many daves)

"Scott H" wrote >

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

come on Scott, don't let common sense and decency get in the way of Jan's rant... bitching about off topic threads is painfully ironic.... not only that, Jan is so sexy when he throws a fit...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Sounds almost like you are sticking up for Mario. Don't know about your world but in mine being considered a liar, thief & conman are not good things.

Now as for as "I thought we already agreed to only post a warning if he is selling something here, that's all.". Who's "we" ? I know I would never agreed to any thing like that.

As far as telling everyone to "shut the f*ck up", thats out of line and certainly ruined any point you were trying to make.

Reply to
rjmacres

This so so true. It turns me on when he smacks me with his purse too. ;-)

Reply to
Scott H

Hi Karls!

What have you been up to?

I'm starting a new job on Monday (aircooled Porsche high performance, racing, restorations etc... more on that later, hehe).

We are also trying to get approved for a house, (rent) with a 2 car garage. Condo life is easy, but no place to work on cars...

Jan

Karls wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I have this newsgroups best interests in mind. That means keeping it on topic and helpful to those who need advice. There seems to be enough evidence against Mario for anyone to make an informed decision on what to think of him. I don't give a rats ass about Mario, I care about this group.

The last time this same thing happened, we sort of took a vote and allowed some time for people to voice their opinion. It got out of hand then, like it has now, and "we" as in the majority of the readers who bothered to voice their opinion, agreed to these terms. One warning, and only if he is trying to sell. Google it up if you weren't here then. If you were here, you must have ignored the thread.

Then by your logic, any 'shut the f*ck up' replies aimed at mario, are equally worthless. Which is basically all the content in the replies you see, just worded slightly differently sometimes.

What is out of line, is the anti-Mario replies. I am the elected King of this newsgroup, thanks to all the readers who voted me, and it has given me the mandate to say shut the f*ck up. So shut the f*ck up already, LOL :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'm trying to figure a few things out.

Who is this "We" you're referring to when you said "we already agreed"? Sure doesn't include me. I would never agree to something like that.

Telling everyone to shut the f*ck up kind of negates any points you were trying to make.

Not sure if you are trying to defend Mario or not. Not sure about your world but in my world being a liar, thief and conman are not a good thing.

A few posts might look bad in ramva but Mario is hurting the entire aircooled industry.

Reply to
rjmacres

In a part of the USA I once lived in there was the expression, "he just gotta die" and it became part of Law.

Reply to
John J

I have had decent dealings with Mario, but I also heed the warnings from people on this group! I have watched the news video once or twice, but don't need to hear about him in almost every thread!! You all are feeding his ego, so the best way IMHO to "hurt" him is to ignore him! He will fade away! ;-) Don't chase away the newbies since they come here for information and the love of the aircooled VWs, not a growing thread of hate posting! Even though it is informative "TO NEWBIES", it becomes similar to spam when it overwhelms you!

Yet there are still politicians! lol

I think a lot of regulars here with, IMHO, common sense agreed to it!

I guess when something makes someone upset, irrational utterances are sometimes spoken! lol

The point is don't keep feeding/fanning the flames, PLEASE just let them burn out! Don' let Mario control you by making you respond to his teases like dangling a carrot in front of a horse!

I am with Jan on this!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I don't think you want me to be quiet scott or you would have nothing to whine and bitch about, have you ever helped any one out here or is it all drival .

I'm sure everyone can believe your post about how I can build engines out of bondo you son along have people thinking I'm bigger then life for all the feats I can accomplish with less then a gal. of filler a year.

come to my shop and take pictures or ar you all mouth and no balls.. so you aprove the forum name change I see

Reply to
Kafertoys

I agree with Scott but that's not a surprise, him being my brother by another mother.

At one point, early in this game when I first got into ACVWs, I thought this all was a misunderstanding between good people. It happens. As time went on, it was striking how Mario would throw some post in somewhere, throwing a dig JohnC's way here and there. I emailed Mario privately, suggesting he let it go and move on because it would sway people against him, myself included. He blew it off. Jan and others, I figure you're all reasonable and intelligent people: I am sure that's what you'd do, should you ever have a serious misunderstanding with somebody. You try your best to fix it, make it right and then move on. Not Mario - he just kept going, making fun of John never seeing his judgment because Utah law has no jurisdiction in NC, etc.

There were several relatively minor incidents (AJ's bug, etc) that just strengthened my opinion, this being more than just a misunderstanding: Mario, by commission, rips certain people off. I'm sure he does others a solid but there have been too many stories to have it be anecdotal.

Enter Joan's story. That bug was an abortion - we all know it. Initially, Mario said he did all the work and all rot was removed. No bondo was present. It was /that/ close to it being a "show winner", according to him. After Wiz' dissection of the work, that was clearly found to be a lie. He then flipped his script: he didnt' do the work so why were we even bothering him. He then tried telling Wiz that he should fix it but was likely unable. Wiz, besides being a true craftsman, he's good people. It was foul of Mario to even suggest all the things he suggested. You all don't know half of Joan's story but she swore some of us to secrecy, since there was a possible legal case in the making. There are more stores similar to hers. She was getting so tired and frustrated of the lies, she had to take a break. The poor woman was just in tears towards the end.

All that may be water under the bridge to you because it is history but how would you feel if it was your bug he stole, your parts he sold, your nine grand he took or it was you he was lying about? Why lend him safe haven here? Not one of us here are thieves - why do we hang out with one?

Until he makes things right with John and Joan, you'll see those posts. Just skip them - they are not for your benefit.

Reply to
Remco