Almost had a heart attack !

Driving down the highway today and the crack in the horn button plastic broke through .. shot up in the air and came down in my lap. I didn't see what it was yet, I just kept thinking "what the hell was that?" Then I looked down and saw the spring vibrating ... it was funny .. now .. but then .. I almost had a heart attack.

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

Nothing like cruising down the road and a June bug or a bee coming in the vent wing.

Reply to
Ben Gulley

There goes another pair of Fruit of the Looms..........LOL

-- Terry B AKA VDUBBS Buggin in Bama

- vdubbs at highstream dot net64 Bug Rauchen

--------------------

Reply to
TerryB

Lol! don't you hate it when random parts fly off in your face?

Reply to
Anthony

How about when a bird slams into your windshield. My husband has had this happen twice.

tex

Reply to
texvw

A truck passed me in the opposite direction in the rain. He threw some standing water into my oncoming windshield. My carpool partner, who was dozing in the right seat, just about came unglued. Hilarious! I laughed till she hit me.

Max

Reply to
Max