Amsoil v. Mobile1

don't feel bad Rich, there are MANY companies spreading this misinformation, the consumer has a tough time separating the truth from the myth. It may have been true 30 years ago, but it is not true now.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

href="

">Den's

Reply to
John Connolly

I dont feel bad - but I do feel annoyed !!

try to learn - learning wrong is soooo anoying !

suppose I should get back to VW mode and chill :-)

Rich

John C> don't feel bad Rich, there are MANY companies spreading this misinformation,

Reply to
tricky

Hmm. Exactly the opposite of what I've always known about synthetics--that they have superior heat-dissipating properties over conventional petroleum oil.

Reply to
Randall Brink

Well, then, considering the source...

Reply to
Randall Brink

href="

">Den's>> 1977 Puma

Just to stir the pot... "If you read it online then it must be true." ;-)

Reply to
Shag