Anger Powered Car

That's Good John,....................Where Can I start?................I could power one for a month just on the anger derived from working with idiots....................is that the kind of power harnessed or does it *have* to be road rage?

I'll empty my savings in a heart beat..................The car even looks pissed too................LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Seems this energy could be used to power our entire electrical needs.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

THANKS! Things have been very rough lately and I really really really needed something light and humorous! The whole website was a breath of fresh air!

Reply to
KWW

Maybe that's why so many places in the frigid north make a point of hiring at least one overweight, loudmouth, raving Feminazi - to keep the office warm. Rather like the days when they let the livestock live indoors. Same thing, really.

Reply to
jjs

It's the Winter, KWW. Hang in there. Right now I have to go out and shovel the walk again. I feel your pain!

Reply to
jjs

LMAO!!!!!!