Any bad traders here?

Are ther any on this group I should be wary of trading with? I have had several responses to my Vent window search,and since I haven't traded with any of them before just checking.

Thanks guys,

Mike West/chopped 66 bug

Reply to
Mike West

"Mike West" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

You must have been away for a looong time Fred. There has been (or there still is) a hughe flame war going on in this and several other groups...

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY Sure hope you do get what you need. And also hope this won't feed the trolls...

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Right I have about 30 parts cars and work on the aircooled VW's 6 days aweek and know the difference between parts from a 65 & 66 , no one has ever once have any problems getting parts from me but hell I would go along with a sheep like bug f9 thats never done business with me and just seems to be the expert . The longer I hold on to the parts more more there worth..

Mario Vintage Werks resto

I haven't traded with

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comhttp://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438

?v=tf5_tHPLYYY>

Reply to
Kafertoys

Joey Tribiani

Me! You can't trust ME! Those other guys don't know how to properly rip someone off. You should always go directly to the experts!

Reply to
vwluvrs

Do *you* deal extensively in Bondo as well?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Sorry guys, I really did not intend to start anything with my question. Obviously there is something amiss here if so many of you have such a negative feed back on this individual. Thanks all for the warning. I have found what I need at a shop in the Dallas area and plan to take a drive (500miles round trip) and pick them up. He has some other goodies I need too.

Thanks again! Mike

Reply to
Mike West

What shop are you doing business with in Dallas? Last time I needed a part in a hurry I drove down to V-Dub Folks in Irving.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

You did not start anything Mike and please keep posting. To many have quit because of the war. As near as I can tell, Mario claims to only steal from others so he can pass the savings on you....... Run before you become part of his game. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

I know some good people to do business with for aircooled VW parts and service but unfortunately for you, they're all in NW Oregon.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W