Anybody on here live in the Vancouver B.C. area?

Long time no post. Haven't done a damn thing to the westy since I found out my expensive rebuild was hooped. (grrrr) Still kinda angry about that one. Anyways, it's my girlfriend's van and her old man has agreed to have a shop rebuild the bottom end. I still gotta pull it out though. So I'm wondering if anybody knows of a good shop that deals with the aircooled here in B.C. I think I found a good shop to do some work on it and one of these days I should give them a call, but I'd like some other ideas for shops that would handle it and know what the f**k they're doing if at all possible.........

Cheers Scott

Reply to
westfaliaguy

Check with the guys at Airspeed for recommendations. These guys are connected to the VW scene and they know what quality work is.

RT

Reply to
Raymond T. Lowe