Anyone done business with busdepot.com?

Satisfied with their performance? I need to place a fairly large order and don't want to get hosed. Beginning restoration on some 60s type 2s. Thanks,

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I do business with Ron and Crew all the time and they have been very good about getting anything I needed.

Matt seems to be the one to talk to on call in orders.

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

Here's their feedback thread on the Samba:

Scott H

Thanks guys. I just place the first order.

Reply to
Stupendous Man