Anyone have a 2-Seat Sandrail Frame Stolen in the East Coast?

....................He was delivering those Sprint Stars to you and yes we did correspond about that deal........that's right, you and me.

..................I did respond to that email and responded by asking you to call me when you got into town........I never heard from you..........and I never sent you another email because I finally realized that it was a waste of time. If these bumpers actually belong to you, give them to whoever from this newsgroup is willing to come by and is willing to take them.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On 04 Sep 2004 23:31:21 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) scribbled this interesting note:

Funny how one story first reads thusly:

"Do I have them Yes and have been dragging them around for the last 3 years. "

and then like this:

"Right Gary picked up the rims and other stuff and dropped off the things to you. I don't think we even communicated once about any of this it was all being worked thru Gary, have you even asked him about the bumpers even once?"

What to believe? One wonders???

John Willis

....................I've been wondering whether anyone else had picked up on that.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

it's much harder to keep track of fabrications then history.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

yes John this is just refering to the bumpers

this is refering to other VW items that Gary took up to NY, because he did all the communication with Tim, I don't remember what parts went north.

I keep getting a good laugh at how you few keep walking around with blinders on, your going to keep twisting anything said to make me look bad, getting back to my small minded statement. Someone with any real intelligence would be open minded, but things like this would give understanding as to why the world is as screwed up as it is.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

On 07 Sep 2004 11:46:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) scribbled this interesting note:

Not so Mario. I don't wear blinders. I'm just going on what you have (and have not) said. You'll notice that nowhere have I indicated anything one way or the other. My remarks are short and I do not say anything positive or negative and I never call names. I merely point out interesting or seeming contradictory items that may (or may not) have any relevance whatsoever.

I'm sorry you seem to have misunderstood my point. If you have a story to tell about Tim's bumpers, it would be best, in order to avoid any misunderstanding, to tell the whole story, clearly, the first time. See, this way there are no more details, or just remembered details, that when mentioned later begin to look like a story that is in the progress of being made up.

Do I know the truth? In no way. I make no claims in that regard. I'm the kind of person whom, when asked what color is that house over there, will answer that it is white on this side. Why? Because I have no idea what color it may be on the other side. In other words I only know what you yourself have said, answered, and not answered. Nothing more. I'll come to my own conclusions in my own time. I may or may not share those conclusions, again, in my own time.

I'll not let you insert words in my mouth. And I don't do that to you. I merely point out what seems interesting. Please, if I've misunderstood anything at all, feel free to clear it up.

This is all relevant to this newsgroup because, as John C. has said, if there is a snake in our midst then that is something that must be addressed. Again, Mario, just to make sure you don't misunderstand, I've clearly said "if". I don't know if there is a snake hanging around. The conclusive answer, one way or the other, to that question is still pending. Care to contribute to the conclusive answer? Only you can make certain it is an outcome you would like...

John Willis

Sorry John its just seems that because we come from different areas of a large country, that at times we do misunderstand each other at times, and it is hard for me to put in to words (because of spelling and other proper english) that I find it hard to type out what my brain wants to say. I truely do not want to have any confertations with anyone here or anywhere else. I know to well being a damn yankee living in the south that there are alot of people here that don't like me because they don't understand me because of the way I talk.

I have asked a few different people to come to my shop and get my side of the story not only by talking to me but also to others and to show them things that would make what I say clear. with this someone that could keep an open mind could even report back to the group, because it seems like everyone whats to hear my side but already have their minds made up.

thank you for keeping an open mind.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

....................Just so you Southerners out there know. Us Northerners have no idea what a 'confertation' is either.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to
ilambert

confrontations

sorry Tim I will try to remember to spell check next time

mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

...............There's another 'damn yankee' named Gary Tateosian who appears to understand your way of speaking far better than you'd like.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

That will happen every time you go to the DMV. Just be ready for it. What area of NC did you move to?

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
ilambert