Anyone Heard From Ant the Monarch of Menace?

Anyone Heard From Ant the Monarch of Menace? I just wondered how he has been doing?

Reply to
Jim Ed

Haven't heard from him in a LONG time. Last I heard he was loitering around a playground, with a bag of candy in his hand.. and it was not halloween. :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I also wondered how he was doing. Wonder what James the Bezerk is up to. Wasn't he moving to New Zealand or Australia last time he posted. Also wonder if Rob from Australia is still driving his VW.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I tried tracking him down a year or so ago. Didn't get very far.

Reply to
Randy