Attention Englishtown Shoppers

I'll be at Etown tomorrow for a couple of hours. If you want any of these parts email direct and we can meet. You can save on shipping...

Ext Rear View Bug Mirror $10 Ghia Air Cleaner $20 needs to be painted black Ghia Bumper overrider, re-chromed $25 Ghia Bumper Towel Bar, re-chromed $25 few small dings Ghia Front Signal Lens $10 Ghia Headlight Bucket $25 Acid etched, HB Primererd Ghia Rear CV Window Hinges, $40 Ghia Side Rear Reflector (68-69) $10 Intake Manifold-L (FI) 75-79 $10 Intake Manifold-R (FI) 75-79 $10 VW Automatic Script $25 Washer Fluid resevoir $7

You can see photos of most of these parts as well as others at:

thanks,

Mel

Reply to
Mel P.