Aw, man! Look what rolled into town for sale

when you bringing it home, John?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

No room in the driveway. Got to get rid of some other stuff first. Anybody want a Kelmark? Needs work.

Reply to
john

give you a crisp new hundred dollar bill for the coral red one you have...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

What all do you have left & how much ? You can email me if you want to keep it offline.

Randy snipped-for-privacy@isp.com

Reply to
Randy

Look's just like one I saw the other day at the home improvement store. Hadn't seen another splitty since mine for that past 3 years that I have been in the Denver area and suddenly I catch it out of the side of my eye. Sweet ride.

Peace, CaliVW78

calivw78

Kelmark GT on an IRS chassis. Original big-fan wheels. Some kind of aftermarket quick shifter. Rabbit watercooled engine all plumbed up to the radiator. Does not run. Looks like it wasn't stored properly and maybe water went down the carb. Recently lowered pans. Seats are not yet bolted down. All the glass is there and good.

The body - well, I am currently sanding off the thirty-something year-old paint. Once that's done I am sure I can get a good price for the body alone. AS-IS I need $3k for it or trade for stuff of equal value. Barter is good.

Reply to
john