Baja rear panel, where to buy?

who sells the rear panel that goes just below the rear window on an open engine baja design? I've found kits, but no single rear piece.....

...thanks!

Reply to
GusDaDog

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:49:55 GMT, "GusDaDog" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

I'd call Mark V. Call now for information (702) 293-5329

don't see them selling it separately online but they were very easyto work with on the phone and I'll bet they'd sell you that panelseparately if you asked them. Good luck.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

call any aircooled vw dealer... they can't get rid of them....

Ebay for about $10 frequently.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead