Baltimore Mechanic?

Anyone in Central Maryland know of a fair and quick vw mechanic. I've had my share of near misses and am not great at anything beyond an oil change or little carb issue. I need someone who can knock out tuning dual carbs to a rebuild in short order. My news reader is spotty but I'm gonna keep trying to find a shadetree genius on the East side of the city. Cheers, Jack '70 Meyers Manx 2

1835 w/Dual Kardons Wanna get some sun!
Reply to
Jack Gillies

My mechanic in Baltimore City is Harold Goldman. He's about as shade tree genius as you could want but I don't know how he feels about souped up engines. Can't hurt to ask 'cause he sure knows aircooled! Email me for his phone number

Mike (mjrppeATgmail.com)

Reply to
mjrippe