Bay Dimensions

Having just moved house, we seem to have an area 'round back' that might suit an extra vehicle. Could anyone give me the rough dimensions of a Bay camper, so that I can see if it fits. Height would be useful too, although I would like to know no top & pop top heights .

I have managed to get the Beetle and the Golf round there on separate occasions, but getting back out again, bizarrely, is a bit trickier.

The house management , both older and younger varieties know of the interest, and strangely enough, approve. :-)

Thanks

James

Reply to
Juper Wort