Bay Window Windows

Welcome Me.

My wing vent widows on the mighty 76 DC are fairly trashed. I think they are made of unobtainium too! I need to know if the later Splitty access door windows fit or could be made to fit. I've found some nice frameless pop-outs at Creative but I haven't heard yet. They other option would be all glass or the original VW pop outs But the frameless would look dam good. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers Benj

Reply to
benj

george taylor

Thanks George but no I mean the rear ones. Had a look at their site but rubber only available. No Frame. The plan is to replace wing vent and fixed glass with Pop outs from the earlier model. Aparently they are shorter but by how much, I'm not sure. May require a bit of fabrication. Darryl

Reply to
benj