Been gone! Any more flame wars yet?

I'm back from Virginia. I went to Va. Beach to drop off a car to my sister and bring one back for my sister-in-law's brother. Saw a nice T1 vert some old timer was driving on the military base at Norfolk. My 6yo nephew said out loud OHHH COOL CAR! The old timer laughed and said thanks as my nephew gave him the thumbs up... Sadly there were only 2 other aircooled VWs that I saw. Both were in the Va. Beach area and run down but on the road...

Any more flame wars yet? Wanna start one? LOL

Sorry joey you asked to be kill filed. So until you ask to be unkill filed you don't count...

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:46:22 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" ran around screaming and yelling:

i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani