best fuel delivery?

I have a '78 westy with a stock 2.0 liter + fuel injection. I'm having some problems with the fuel injection system and need to replace some items. The more I test things and work with the fuel injection the more I dislike it. What is the best system for fuel delivery with these engines? Of course I want the power to climb big hills and the economy on those long straights. I guess I want the best of both worlds. Is the dual Weber carburetor the way to go? If so which one? Should I just fix the fuel injection system? I know somebody out there has tons of experience with this. Please help.

Thanks in advance, Jim

Reply to
Jim Pineau

I dont think dual carbs fit in the stock setup. You would have to retro fit it all and probably have it stick out.

Reply to
Funkie

Fix the FI. What problems exactly are you having and what have you done so far?

Reply to
Speedy Jim