Best shop on-line???

Hello, can you post links of the best shop on-line for VW BUS T2 parts? I'm looking for shop that can ship to Italy :)

Thanks! Regards, Daniele.

Reply to
DcF.

Pending on what parts you want, you can start looking here:

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I agree with aircooled.net. Very fast shipping in the USA!

Not sure about

but at least it does have "bus" in the address. ;-)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

They usually have best quality parts, German when available. Located in Germany, and will ship to Italy. I leave in Greece and it takes 7 days for the parts to arrive with normal mail. I never had a complaint with them.

Regards, Bill Spiliotopoulos.

Reply to
Bill Spiliotopoulos