Black baja site is back online

Hi all, i recently bought my own domain name and i put the black baja site on it, so now it won't change url EVER AGAIN :-)

click the baja link

Reply to
Winnoc Potters

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:42:41 +0200, "Winnoc Potters" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

I got this when I clicked on the baja link:

The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Worked ok for me.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 22 Sep 2003 21:48:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

Weird. It worked for me when I typed the url in manually, but when I just clicked on the link I got the "404 not found" message.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:42:41 +0200, "Winnoc Potters" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

Wait. I don't understand what's going on in this picture:

please? :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

...worked fine for me as well....it must be one of those new "smart sites" with coding to block the undesireables...heheh

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

.................Black Baja's owner is showing some pride in the appearance of Black Baja. There are some forlorn bajas, I've heard of, whose owners are always drinking Jim Beam and eating spicy, greasy southern food. These owners are so preoccupied with getting intoxicated and being gluttonous that they don't care if their baja is being taunted and ridiculed by the other bajas who make fun of the poor, dirty, neglected baja because it doesn't look very nice because it doesn't get as much attention and care from its owner.

.............Glad I could help!

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The page cannot be found :(

W> Hi all, i recently bought my own domain name and i put the black baja site

Reply to
Ant

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:19:41 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

hehehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Okay, now please tell me how to do that, its running on a windows 2000 server with sp4, and i have ISS running to run the website.

Winnoc

"Gary" schreef > >

Reply to
Black Baja