Bolt Identification

Hi Everyone,

I glassbeaded all of the hardware for the restraint system today, however, I can't figure out what bolts go where, or what seat they are for (i.e. front or rear, buckle or belt). VWs Part's software is useless, as it doesn't show the variances between bolts. I have uploaded some pictures to my Webshots account...if you don't mind having a look, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
Pete Cressman

heya Pete...if no one can tell you by looking i will go out tomorrow and look at my car...i just put them back in about a year ago, but can't remember...not those big *****wasbers go between the seatbelt "latch" anchor points and the carpeting...i do remember that...LOL.. and i also think that is where the bolts with the larger shoulders go, but like i said i will look tomorrow on my 68/69 to be sure...(might help to "bump" this subject if no one replies to remind me...)

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hey Chris,

I would really appreciate it if you could have a look, because this is gonna drive me mad otherwise!

- Pete

appreciated!

remember...not

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Hey Chris...

Did you have a chance to look at those bolts yet?

Thanks,

Pete

appreciated!

remember...not

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Anybody know what goes where????

Reply to
Pete Cressman

where did i put that damn flashlight?.....sheesh

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

grrrrrr...

Reply to
Pete Cressman

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 05:30:38 GMT, "Pete Cressman" ran around screaming and yelling:

okay Pete, i can say for sure you are "bolted"...um...ur screwed...without removing the bolts i am not able to say with certainty which are which....but the big washer do go between the seatbelt latch and carpet at the tunnel(not that that helps a bunch)... Chris

Reply to
Joey Tribiani