Bosch coil: motorcycle or car?

Hi all, I recently bought a nos, black, 6v coil on ebay to replace the leaky blue coil that was there before. The guy says it's from a closed dealership, and the part number is 0 221 100 025. The problem is, it's noticeably shorter than the old blue coil. Were older, or black, coils shorter, or is this coil for something else? I installed it and it runs just as well as the old blue. Other numbers on the top are "331" and "E6V". Can anyone id this? TIA,

-Chip

Reply to
Chip Keller

Yes the old 6V coild were shorter. Well, many of them were. Smaller in diameter too I think. But teh shortness I can confirm.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 08:10:25 +0300, Jan Andersson ran around screaming and yelling:

hehehe... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani