Brake drums

Fellow air-cooled drivers,

I saw 2 rear brake drums at a garage sale over the weekend. The drums are used but appear to be in great condition. The guy selling them owned a VW Bug but sold it. He thinks the drums are German but is not sure. I see the letters "BDC" stamped on the inside. If anyone can tell me if they're Italian, Brazilian, or German I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
azazel scratch

I can't comment on the authenticity of these drums, but I would not get used drums/rotors or any other break system components. you can get german drums from ww for $48. IMHO not worth the gamble.

Ant> Fellow air-cooled drivers,

Reply to
anton