Brake vacuum line -- where do it connect?

No, no, no. The Wonderbus, she is very sensitive! She has a new -- how do you say? Jacket? Coat? of paint that the previous owner put on. With the sky-blue on the bottom and the white on the top. She is clean. She is shapely. She is fresh, like spring flowers in the Swiss Alps. The Wonderbus must be treated with the highest regard or she will become very unhappy. You do not believe me? You must! Only the finest pigments are to be used with the softest brushes. The art must be very artistic. The cans of tin tied to the bumper must come only from imported delicacies. The mudflaps with the naked girl must be made only from the virgin rubber and finest chrome.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I was right there with you. ... Right up until "virgin rubber". ;-)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

All 4.

-

Jim Adney

And try to keep it on the GLASS!

-

Jim Adney

i offer up the suggestion to use "window chalk" that is available at places like walleyworld......made to write on glass....can be found in the automotive section usually....not expensive and i believe it comes off easily....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

NO NO, he means run like hell froze over!!! :ø]

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Invisible ink, hahahahaha.

Just kidding - depends how old she is.

Reply to
Oldbie

Reply to
Ilambert

"Window chalk"? Who knew they made such stuff. I try to avoid China-World, but I'll keep my eyes open for other places. Maybe Pep Boys got it.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

wrote:

Two years younger than me, and much younger in spirit.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

That didn't come off of my matt black convertible. Had to use solvent to get it off. At which point the rattle-can black came off too :D But the "fix" was easy too.. which pretty much was why I went with rattkle can paint :D

(The body of teh car isn't ready for real paint yet, but I had to get it in one color to please my eye)

Jan

Ilambert wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

i didn't till i saw it for sale...LOL

they may, because the local advance/discount autoparts chains do....autozone had something similar too...