bumper question

Hi all Eventually I'll need new bumpers or get the bumpers I have rechromed so have been looking around what's out there. When going to the Litchfield show and while checking out thesamba and ebay, my eye fell on these cool looking "towelbar" bumpers. They look so much better than the bland blades.

I know they are made for older bugs, but would they fit my 72 or 75? Not being a purist, I am not looking to win shows but was wondering if they could be used? Is it just a matter of changing the bumper mounts or is major surgery required?

Thanks! Remco

Reply to
remco

Ben Boyle

older style bumpers.

I have not seen one on a later bug, so can't tell yet how it would look. The body isn't that drastically different, or is it? You're probably right -- I'll stick with the blades.

Reply to
remco

Reply to
Ben Boyle