burp

Hello all again. Been kinda busy the past year or so. Just letting yall know Im still alive. Got my eye on a 55 that is just sitting out in the brush. Took some pics of it last week. Its a major hunk of whatever but can be done. Wish I still had my bugs, sure miss them. Maby next time I'll learn to hang on to them. Anyway Just burping away still. Yall take care and don't get none on ya. tony Tonks64index

Reply to
Brenda

Good to hear from you Tony :) Burps and all

Go git it! (55)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hey Tony. Good hearing from you. Don't forget to wipe! :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

.................You're like a bad penny.........LOL

......It's good to hear from you Tonk. I still have fond memories of arguing with you over which one of us was the biggest a-hole..........but can't remember which one of us was right.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

No need for that argument now. We all know Chris is the biggest asshole these days.

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

..................He's always a contender.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

!!!!

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hey Tony... get that 55!

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver
Reply to
dragenwagen

Moi?.....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

you think you regret not having your old bugs, think how you'll fell if you let this go

and I've taken over being thebiggest @sshole in this group but still one of the best aircooled restores, isn't that right timmy?

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I wouldn't say you're the biggest asshole. Just the biggest moron. There's a huge difference. I still remain biggest bitch and that's okay by me.

K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

do you and Jan fight for that title? (J/K of course...)

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

On 12 Oct 2004 00:18:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) scribbled this interesting note:

Really?

John Willis

*just.... dies*

LMAO We don't have to fight. He's smart enough to know when to cave in (usually...).

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

STFU, Chris, or I'll have my gf grind you to bloody pulp and feed you to our cats.

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

i'd be better on a pizza....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

shag. I've been farting for 47 yrs and cant tell the wet ones from the dry ones.burp. burp n burping

Reply to
Brenda

It really dont matter who is the biggest ass hole. its a matter of who's the biggest prick..........burp

Reply to
Brenda

Now Jan, what the frick am I suppost to do with that? Burp

Reply to
Brenda

I will never, ever forget to wipe. never ever for ever. Promise. Burp

Reply to
Brenda