Bus 50 years yesterday

Hello!

I forgot to advertise this event here yesterday, but I remembered it and co-owner (Hannu) bothered to make small "50y" badges and drive around town. :) (see links)

Originally a panel van, windows and foldable seats modified later, manufactured at 8th of November, 1960.

Some story about it here:

More pictures: kharon.suomiforum.com/www/wiima/

Not just a museum piece, more than 4000 miles this summer into odometer, mostly uneventful. Now about 100 000 original miles, second engine (factory remanufactured replacement engine).

Reply to
Tuomas

Paul sings Happy Birthday.

Randall

Cool!

Good to see some project cars on here again. Seems like the ssvc forum is fairly active though.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg