Bus Body panels (NEW) ???

The only source I know of for bus body panels is Mill Supply. They have discontinued what I need. Anyone know of other sources? I bumped into a pretty strong rumor that at least one other source xists. -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

When you say 'new' do you mean NOS or aftermarket ?

There are a few places here in the UK if you get really stuck.

I will find their web addresses and post the links for you.

Rich

Busahaulic wrote:

Reply to
tricky

tricky May 31, 5:23 am show options

When you say 'new' do you mean NOS or aftermarket ?

There are a few places here in the UK if you get really stuck.

and Hooky panels are about the best thing I found to use and I'm in to finding the best quality.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks Mario. Tryin' to stay low budget and I'm sure hand made and overseas shipping won't add up to that!

Reply to
Busahaulic