BUS Passed inspection!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO-FRIGGIN-HOOOOO!!!

The damn bus passed inspection, finally! Second try. Not bad even!

I've owned it for about 10 years... during that time it has never been street legal.

It hasn't been driven/legal since the 80's. :D

Now I just need to swap the engine (2 liter souped up type 4!!) and I'm Cruzin in STYLE

hahahahaha

YESSS!!

Happy happy joy joy!!!!!

Orgastic!

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Good job Jan :o) Congrats Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Congratulations.=20

Your trip to Mantorp seems covered now ;) When were you leaving?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

...And now, with 2 liter type 4 power!!!

Woohoo! Finished fitting the engine and modifying the exhaust this morning at 6.30am, and by then it was time to take a shower and go to work. Yes I drove the bus to work :)

The type 4 is definitely at home in a bus. This thing isn't coming out. The darn lump moves so smooth, so effortlessly! Accelewration on 3rd and

4th is most impressive. I haven't had the nerve to try an all-out acceleration test through all gears. The bus isn't built for that. It was downright scary to drive at 70mph!

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Tomorrow morning, and Mika N might be spotted on the copilot seat. Or drunk off his ass in the back :D Where all the BBQ food and beerages are. Hmm. I see a potential problem with that. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Have a nice trip and say hello to Mika.

Don't miss all the fun lying passed out in the back ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi