Bus sliding window latch repair

My sliding window latch was loose and tilting thisaway and thataway. The window would creep open about 1/4" (6mm). I couldn't see how it all went together so had a friend with better eyesight figure it out for me! New photos are posted of the operation.

by little I will add to the each album. If you have anything youreally need to see a photo of in a bay bus, just ask me - I prolly havesome. -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic