Bus value

Hi all,

It has been a long time since I posted here, so I have a question regarding my buses value.

It is a 1971 Adventurewagen camper, picture can be seen at home.comcast.net/~nestle12.

I find myself unemployed for the first time since 1984 and I need to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

The motor is dual port 1600 with dual carbs, less than 4000 miles on rebuild, new front steering components, stove works, rough interior, it hasn't been driven in over a year. It is complete with minor rust and dings.

Thanks,

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan