Buss Flasher 550 - Blows fuses on '73 Beetles

Hi! I thought I would go over to a local parts store and get a Buss flasher for my '73 beetle. Well, it blew 2 fuses. The 8A fuse for the turn signals and the 8A no.

12 fuse. I put the old Hella flasher back in and replaced the 2 fuses. Then I went back in O Reily's Auto Parts and they gave me my money back. Next time I will buy one from John C. at aircooled.net or oeveedub.com. Just Trying To Help!
Reply to
Jim347a