Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

Here we go again

This was actually bought here in the area and will be taken to Canada when finished.

As seen in the pictures this 69 ghia has had lots of poorly done prior work.

shown so far is the left side, the right is about the same.

Reply to
Kafertoys

can't see pictures you don't post... kinda like the "after" shots you'll never post to show how the poorly done "prior work" was reworked... I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't post the after shots of the poorly done prior work because you just cover it up and call it good... i could be wrong, but you don't post the pics for a reason, i suppose..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You called it, Joey, Mario ain't nothing but a man tube-sucking conniving thief. He can't fix shit, he won't fix shit and he'll never be more than a worthless ball sucker in the VW world's eyes.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Thank you Mario. That reminds me, must buy shares in whichever company you buy your bondo from....sure to be winner, unlike your cars when finished

Neil

Reply to
Neil

lol sorry but with more then 30k veiws on my webshot page i'm sure mostr know where to find the pictures.

And Chris I did post before and after pictures of the 65 you just need to look.

All this whinnying yet no one has come to the shop to see the truth, shows who lacks balls.

Reply to
Kafertoys

you did not.i did look.. i looked at the links you posted... none of the inside of the wheelwell to show how well you fixed the previous damage.... those with "balls" wouldn't mind showing off their work.... you don't show it, what does that say, mouth?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I don't see anyone else showing any work but me. All i see is spectators bitching about those that do.

come on puppets you have visited my webshot page 32k+ even if you love to hate me you wouldn't know what do do without me.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Posting this so google finds it when you are googled, should anyone ever wonder what kind of guy you are:

look for "joan's bug"
Some more spider bait: mario gavazzi vintagewerks vintage VW fraud theft shoddy Volkswagen restoration

Reply to
Remco

this 69 ghia has had lots of poorly done prior work.

So you worked on it before and they brought it back to you? Congratulations on your first repeat customer.

Reply to
Neil

But you're showing to an audience that wishes you bodily harm due to your well documented past of screwing your customers!

Take the hint and go away.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I stopped checking out your webpage after the first shitty pics I saw. I'd be much happier if you refunded Joan her nine grand, but obviously you have zero integrity. Shitpacker.

Reply to
ryan68bug

You wouldn't last in a moderated group. What's your username @ TheSamba?

17 pages of complaints and climbing

Reply to
David Gravereaux

David, is that quoted from an email? And he was indeed banned from the Samba.

What did I tell you, group? Mario obviously is an armed meth head, THAT'S why no one visits his shop to verify his shitty half-ass 'work.' Lol.

Reply to
ryan68bug

Poorly done prior work ? You've worked on it before ?

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Yup, I should'a prefaced it that way, sorry.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

That's cool, just judging on what he said, I figured it was.

Reply to
ryan68bug

you chose to show the before, and comment on how bad it was.... I just thought you might want to show how it *should* look after you repaired it correctly.... if you remember, i specifically said that the car looked good... google it, you will see... i just asked for a picture of the properly repaired section you complained had been poorly done before.... all you have to do is say no.... that will be plenty.

i thought we were sheep?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

so he's going to shoot himself?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

from there you can see proper way to repair the rocker of a ghia.

the proper way to remove large dents to minimize filler use.

Reply to
Kafertoys

you didn't cut enough out, nor did you grind all the thick filler out of the quarter.... you've still got alot to do... you also didn't strip off the black primer that they ship parts in that wouldn't protect the metal if it had to... you've cut corners, and haven't even gone far enough with the removal... not sure how that equates to "proper", but everyone seems to have a different idea of what is acceptable to them... your repair isn't up to par in that series of pictures...

welcome to 1980, studguns are everywhere... I'm not a bodyman but have one that I got 15 years ago.... you do realize most of the parts you are using that studgun on are accessible from the rear of the panel? hammer and dolly is what being a bodyman is all about....

would I really need to come *to* your shop to see that you are treating your restorations like a production collision shop? the pictures really say alot.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani